Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Here at Dragon Horsemanship, we take your privacy seriously. This policy is meant to inform you of our privacy practices with regard to information we collect through this website, to help you make informed decisions about how you share your information.
We may collect information, including personally identifiable information, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address) when you sign up for our newsletter, blog updates, ebook, or courses.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access our website, we and our third-party partners and vendors may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit this website may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the site), and other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors. Click here to learn more about Google Analytics and how you may opt out.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered on Dragon Horsemanship for various purposes. Here are some of the ways we may use your information:
- Provide products and services you request (such as blog updates and email newsletters);
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support;
- Offer you products and services that we believe may interest you;
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, contests, and other offers or promotions;
- Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include developing new features, analyzing and enhancing the user experience, assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising, and managing our communications);
- Perform data analytics regarding usage of the website (including market and customer research);
- Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
How We May Share Your Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through our website to carry out work on our behalf. Those parties are restricted from using personal information collected through the website for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance. In addition, certain service providers may collect or access information through the site to enable or provide services, tools, or other features available. We also may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation); and
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from our emails, simply click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of that email.
Questions or comments. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org